Faller released the following POLA G 2018 new items so far this year:
- 330896 Station “Altenholz” (May 2018)
- 331611 Box Van Goliath GD 750 “50 Years of LGB” (May 2018)
- 331612 Flatbed Van Goliath GD 750 (May 2018)
- 331610 Luggage Trolley (April 2018)
Link: POLA G 2018 New Items.
More deliveries are scheduled for the coming months.
MBW announced the German DB Class 66 steam locomotive for 1:32 scale.
Their website does not list further specifications yet, although it is reported the locomotive will be shown as a prototype model later this year. Both versions of the BR 66 will be available, limited to 100 pcs. each.
Read more about the BR 66: Wikipedia – DB Class 66.
Photo source: Wikimedia – own work by DocWoelle
Link: MBW Modellbahnen [DE].
Source: MBW Modellbahnen / s1gf.de
The following PIKO large scale 2018 new items are now available, worldwide delivery may vary:
- 37582 Diesel Locomotive BR 131, DR, Era IV
- 37954 Low-Side Gondola w/ Brake Platform, DB, Era IV
- 38759 Tank Car “Christmas”
- 38760 Car Transporter w/ Car Load, #81429, C.H.P.X.
- 38883 Offset-Side Hopper, “Halloween”
YouTube user “Herbert Cadosch” posted a video of Kiss Modellbahnen’s upcoming 2m scale release: the Rhaetian Railway (RhB) type Ge 4/4 II electric locomotive.
At an event in Jöhstadt, Germany, LGB announced a one time production of the DR #99 685 Saxon type VI K steam locomotive to celebrate LGB’s 50th anniversary. The locomotive will be available for € 1.799,99 (MSRP) under article number 20482.