Bachmann is now shipping their Eggliners to retailers. The ex-Aristo Eggliners will be available in five paint schemes:
- Art No. 96276 – Eggliner Christmas
- Art No. 96277 – Eggliner Easter
- Art No. 96278 – Eggliner Independence Day
- Art No. 96279 – Eggliner Halloween
- Art No. 96280 – Eggliner Ladybug
MSRP $ 219,00.
Replacement motor blocks will also be available soon.
Source: Reindeer Pass
American Mainline (AML) has the following type Bethgon coal porters back in stock with new road numbers:
- Norfolk & Southern – 4 new Rd #’s
- CSX – 4 new Rd #’s
- Burlington Northern – 4 new Rd #’s
- Union Pacific – 8 new Rd #’s
LGB updated the list with planned delivery dates for their 2017 New Items.
Link: LGB Delivery Dates July 2017 (PDF < 1 MB)
This month, the following items will be delivered (worldwide delivery may vary):
- 21980 Steam Locomotive Saxon I K, SOEG VI (Digital mfx with Sound) 
- 33350 Observation Car DR w/ Sound
- 40268 Saxon Conductor’s Car 1495K, Era VI
- 40982 Hopper Car, DR IV
- 40983 Hopper Car, DR IV
- 42639 Boxcar DR
Märklin updated the list with planned delivery dates for their 2017 New Items.
Link: Märklin Delivery Dates July 2017 (PDF < 1 MB)
This month, no 1:32 scale items will be delivered. For August 2017, the following items are scheduled for delivery:
- 58421 Stake Car Type R10, DB III
- 58422 Stake Car Type R10, DB III
Train Line announced the Harz type 99 6102 steam locomotive also known as ‘Fiffi’. Fiffi is a sister of the 99 6101 “Pfiffi” engine, which was available from Train Line already. The 1:22,5 scale steam loco will be available as an analogue version as well as a version with a DCC decoder and sound from ZIMO.
- Train Line 2012101 HSB Steam Locomotive 99 6102 Fiffi, Analogue – € 899,00
- Train Line 2012112 HSB Steam Locomotive 99 6102 Fiffi, ZIMO DCC with Sound – € 1.299,00
View more photos here: Photo Gallery: Train Line HSB 99 6102 ‘Fiffi’.
According to German webshop ‘FGB-Berlin’, Fiffi will be available soon.
Source: Train Line / FGB-Berlin
Learn more: Wikipedia – NWE Nos. 6 and 7